Let us say, you have saved some PPT files and other files on your USB drive. When you connected drive to your PC, you were unable to access to PPT files due to the appearance of white screen with a small red square icon in the center. You even tried to copy them to the desktop but the same thing happened. But, when you can access those files from PowerPoint application on your computer then you could see PowerPoint files on the USB drive. Or you may come across certain other issues and error messages while trying to access PPT files from USB drive. So, thinking is there any way to open the PPT files directly from the USB drive?
Well, the reason for your PPT file refusing to open might be due to corrupt PPT. It can be due to various reasons such as
- Interruptions while transferring files from USB to system or vice versa
- If your PPT file is not compatible with the latest updated version of MS Office then this may affect the .ppt files leaving them damaged and unreadable.
- If the header of your PPT gets corrupted then it makes PPT file inaccessible.
In above such situation, you need not run around searching for help to fix those PPT files. PowerPoint Repair tool from Remo is just what you need in such situation. This PowerPoint Repair tool is designed to fix numerous PowerPoint file issues on USB drive and other storage devices. Along with PPT, this tool repairs PPTX, PPS file types.
- Fixes and restores text, animations, OLE objects, sound effects, images, formatted fields including hyperlinks from PPT files
- Restores PowerPoint files with actual presentation headers and footers
- After repair process, you can preview the repaired PowerPoint file
This software also known for its File Recovery application with which you can restore deleted or lost various file types including PPT, documents, PDF, video files, audio files, etc. More than 300 file types are supported by this utility.