Losing the photos gives everyone the worst feelings. But it can be dissolved, because we are going to discuss an easy way to recover deleted photos from digital memory card. This process is very simple and can be used by anyone with no computer expertise at all. Remo Recover is the application we are going to use for our recovery. For your easy understanding, a video about recovering deleted photos from digital memory card is embedded below.
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos
Follow the steps below to easily retrieve your deleted photos. Download and install the software called Remo Recover on your computer and run it. Once the software screen opens, you will be having some options to choose from. In this screen choose, “Recover Photos” option and move to the next screen. Select “Recover Deleted Photos” in this screen and it will take you to the next step. Connect your digital camera having the memory card from where you want to retrieve the photos. Now you will see a list of disk drives, choose your memory card and click Next. Now, mark the image file types you want to recover in this screen under “Pictures” or click on “skip” to recover them all. That it, you’ve finished setting it all up for recovery of photos from your digital camera memory card. Now, you will see the progress of recovery, as soon as it gets finished, you will see the list of folders and files. Simply mark them all and choose the output destination folder for saving. That’s all, everything is now complete. You will see your deleted files from memory card on the output folder.
Advantages of Using Remo Recover
By using this software, you will get the following advantages.
- Supports many digital cameras for recovery such as Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, GoPro, Sony, etc. It works regardless of the camera brands.
- It supports recovery of photo file types such as GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF and supports recovery of RAW photo types from all the camera brands.
- Can support both Mac and Windows OS for installation, and supports retrieval of photos from memory cards, USB drives, MMC cards, CF cards, XD cards, hard disk drives, etc.
- Supports SanDisk, transcend, Sony, Seagate, Western Digital, Kingston, HP etc. The tool supports all file systems in all of those drives.
- Very simple to use and easy navigation within the software. Also, it retrieves the data quickly.
Causes of Photos Deletion
- Capturing Images while the digital camera is running out of battery makes it to not save the photos.
- Deleting the images intentionally or accidentally without confirming.
- Disruption in transfer of photos from digital camera memory card to computer and vice versa.
- Infections of virus in the memory cards.
- Corruption in the camera firmware may also cause photos deletion.
- Formatting the memory card or emptying the recycle bin without checking the contents in it.