This is a question about how to recover deleted folder from Recycle Bin Windows 8 without any software asked by most of the user on the forum. Most of the users soon claimed that they have also had the same questions. Here, first of all, I would like to confirm that file recovery without using third party software is possible. Why? Usually, for most of the users who have less professional knowledge, file recovery is a difficult job, let along with recovering deleted files without using any tool. Many of them may think that it is impossible. But it is not the case that previous version feature in Windows operating system is ready to help you. Using Previous version feature of Windows creates a restore point which helps users efficiently to roll back the changes. In such case, when you accidentally delete one or more vital files or folders, you can try to get back them back from the Previous Version without installing or downloading any third party recovery tool. It works even you emptied that Recycle Bin or using shift+ delete keys to delete the files or folders.
To recover permanently deleted files from hard drive on Windows 8, follow these steps:
1: Right click the folder from where you deleted folders or files and then select “Restore previous version”. Now you will see an option to recover the deleted folder.
If you don’t see “Restore previous Versions” then by right clicking follow the following steps.
2: Go to control panel and turn on System Protection.
3: Click on System and Security, System, and then System Protection (on the left side bar).
4: Obtainable drives with corresponding protection will be shown.
5: Select the particular drive and click on configure.
6: Click on “Restore System Settings and Previous Versions of Files” and then click on “OK”.
7: Now, you will see an option to recover that particular file.
If you are lucky enough, then you will successfully recover deleted files after doing above mentioned steps. And if not, then you need to use any third party software like Folder Recovery Software with ease. This software is capable of retrieving deleted files on Windows 8 as well as on various Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
Reasons behind deletion of files from Recycle Bin?
- Accidentally deletion of files from Recycle Bin on Windows 8.
- Unintentionally emptying of Windows 8 Recycle Bin to free up space for the hard disk to store new data.
- If you delete the files or folders using “Shift + Delete”, then the folders or files bypasses the Recycle Bin of Windows 8 and other versions of Windows OS.
- When the size of the Recycle Bin exceeds its size limit then it pushes out older folders or files to add new files to it.
Features of Recovery Recycle Bin Software:
- The software has advanced scanning algorithm which deeply scans your entire hard drive and can recover deleted folder from Recycle Bin Windows 8 and other versions of Windows OS.
- This software find deleted files or folders according to their unique file signatures such as file name, file size, date of creation of file, and file type.
- It has “Preview” option which is available in the demo version of the software free of cost on the internet to view the recovered files before restoration.