various types of files such as documents, video, audio, pictures, etc. as well as stores application and most important is the operating system. Hard drive is portable, easy to carry and become a main option to save the backup. Usually, the files saved as a backup are valuable and you can’t afford to lose them at any cost. Sometimes, due to some reasons the data gets lost from the hard drive and you faced some drastic situations. In such circumstances, you can use Retrieving Data software which can retrieve data from hard drive on Windows and Mac based operating system. The software guarantees efficient recovery of deleted or lost files from the hard drive or external hard drives. It also recovers data from crashed, inaccessible hard drives.
Reasons for data loss from hard drive:
Due to Human Mistakes:
- Deleting files or folders by mistake.
- Emptying Recycle Bin accidentally
- Unintentionally deleting of a partition
- Restoring the laptop to factory settings
Due to Formatting:
- Formatting the entire hard drive
- Unintentionally formatting of the partition
Due to Partition Error:
- While you are trying to create a new partition on your hard drive.
- While trying to locate free disk space in a partition
- While trying to make dual OS system in a new partition
- MBR corruption
- Bad sector
- Virus infection
- Third party tool
- File system corruption
- Error during defrag process
- Power failure
- File system conversion from FAT to NTFS
- Sudden shutdown of system
No matter how well you take care of system hard drive, the time will come when it will suffer data loss due to some unforeseen reasons. The worst thing that can happen if you don’t take the backup of those files. In such circumstances, you can use Retrieving Data software to recover data from the hard drive as well as from various storage device such as external hard drive, flash drive, memory stick, pen drive, USB drive, memory card, etc. on Windows and Mac based system. You can recover data from various brands of hard drive available in the market such as Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Sony, Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.
- Always keep a backup of vital data on the secondary storage device.
- Use updated antivirus program to protect your system from virus attack.
Features of Retrieving Data software:
- This software has advanced scanning algorithms which scan your each and every sector of the hard drive and capable of retrieving data from hard drive within few mouse clicks.
- It also recovers data from emptied Recycle Bin or Trash.
- The software ensures recovery of files from various types of hard drive interfaces such as SAS, IDE, SCSI, SATA, ATA, PATA, etc.
- It creates disk images of the file to bypass the bad sector so that files can be retrieved later afterward scanning those hard drive disk images.
- The software is also capable of retrieving files from the system after system restoration to factory settings.
- The restored files can be stored in a compressed format in a zip file to save the disk space.
- It has a “Save Recovery Session” which ensures to resume recovery session to avoid further rescanning of the hard drive.
- The software has a “Preview” option which provides you for viewing the recovered data to ensure that correct file has been recovered or not.
- The software is ease to handle and requires no technical knowledge to perform recovery of data from hard drive.