What is Partition?
Partition is the process of logical division of a hard drive into multiple drives and it could be done by user for better understanding of files on hard disk. There are different types of partition users can use in both Windows and Mac OS namely HFS, FAT16, NTFS, etc. One the main function of partition is user can have their business files and personal files separately. That includes images, PowerPoint files, video files, movie files, office documents, bank account details, audio clips, Photoshop files, Excel spreadsheets, and many more.
External hard drives are portable and rewriteable hard drives that stores huge amount of data and the storage capacity ranges from several gigabytes (GB) to terabytes (TB). These hard drives are mainly used for backup of personal and business data. It can be connected to a computer to laptop using USB port to access files and folders. User can also create partitions on an external hard drive as same as internal hard drive partitions.
Recover Partition is the unique and excellent recovery tool to get back all the necessary files and folders from external hard drive. This recovery software supports latest versions of both Macintosh and Windows operating system. User can retrieve deleted partition from different file system such as NTFS, FAT16, NTFS5, ExtFAT, FAT32, HFS and HFS+ volumes. One of the major advantage of this tool is to save the recovery process by using “Save Recovery Session” in order to escape from rescanning of external hard drive.
Sometimes, most of the computer users come across accidental deletion of partition from external hard drive. This will cause severe data loss from the external hard drive. There are various issues behind the loss or erase of files from external HDD are as follows
- While accessing files from external HDD you might mistakenly press “Shift +Delete” key then the partition get deleted and you face loss files and folders present in current partition.
- Accidentally choosing a partition with important files and folders instead of unused or unwanted partition and performing delete operation.
- Frequently formatting/reformatting of any removable hard drive, accidentally selecting wrong partition for format will leads to delete partition data.
- If you are using unauthorized third party tools such as antivirus software, defragmentation utility, partition/repartitioning tool, etc. on external drive then there is chance of data loss from the partition.
- Some of the other reasons are partition table damage, partition corruption due to damaged header, file system corruption, presence of bad sector, etc., can all leads to inaccessible of partitions on external hard drive.
Advantages of Recover Partition Software:
- Recover Partition application has an ability to restore erased partition from different hard drives are ATA, SATA, SCSI and IDE.
- With the assist of this recovery tool you can easily recover deleted partition external hard drive of various brands of external hard disk drive such as Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Hitachi, and many more.
- “Preview” option provides you to check the list of rescued files and folders before saving them.
- After successful recovery of files it enhances you to sort files on the basis of file name, date, file type and file size.
- Recover Partition application is definitely an appropriate utility developed by professional industry experts.
- Even irregular computer users can easily use this tool to get back their deleted partitions.